What do I need to have to get an installment loan?
– You don’t have to wait around in long queues like you would at the bank.
– You can fill out our easy online request form at a time and in a place which suits you, not during the bank’s opening hours or when a loan shop is open for business. Whether you want to visit our website at 3am or 7pm, it’s always open and ready to give you the information you need.
– You can do it from the comfort of your own house or other space you feel comfortable – you don’t need to put gas in your car to drive out to a certain location or find a way of getting there via public transport.
– Your loan request will be sent to several lenders for consideration. This makes it much easier to get approved in the first place, since you’re not just applying to one lender such as a bank. You are applying to multiple different lenders who may have varying criteria and standards, thus increasing your chances of getting the installment loan you need.
– You don’t need to have a great credit score
. Even if you have bad credit, you can still fill out the request form and see if you get approved. Lots of people with poor credit have been approved for installment loans in the past.
– Before you commit to the loan, you can read through the full terms and conditions to find out the interest rates and all the terms of taking out the loan.
– In most cases, a credit check with one of the major credit bureaus will not be carried out, so if your financial history is less than perfect, this won’t affect it.
– If the lender cannot lend you the full amount you’ve requested, you might be able to get a smaller amount. You’ll still get some extra cash, just not as much as you initially asked for.
– The lender is easily contacted if you need to ask any questions or you have any problems with your loan.
– You don’t have to provide lots of paperwork. You may be asked to submit electronic documents to the lender before everything is finalised, but if you have them saved on your devices already, there will be no faxing involved.